- 26,750 Ha property, 100% owned
- Mining friendly jurisdiction
- Deposit open along strike and down-dip
- Mineralization at surface → simple open pit
- Good metallurgical properties → high gold recovery
- Substantial amounts of the target prospective area still untested
- Connected to grid power, close to highway
The plateau hosts six identified mineralized conglomerate targets:
- In Esperança East, the largest of the under-explored, high-priority targets, 2018 drilling has shown reefs with higher grades and thicknesses than previously believed and has also shown that mineralization extends further to the south.
- Esperança South continues to provide positive assay results, indicating that the well-mineralized reefs may thicken to the north
- the New Discovery Zone on the west and the Upper Conglomerate Zone, have only recently been discovered and have not yet been drilled.